ROLAND MV-1 VERSELAB
Credit offered by . Get pre-approved at the checkout!
When inspiration strikes, VERSELAB helps you capture, refine, and finish your ideas. The fluid, hands-on workflow simplifies music making with modern vocal recording, pattern generators, thousands of ZEN-Core sounds, mastering effects, and more. Plug-and-play integration with Roland’s Zenbeats app expands your production capabilities using your computer or mobile device.
< Bullets >
- Finish complete songs with inspiring hands-on workflow
- Record vocals with modern effects like Auto-Pitch, Harmonizer, and Doubler
- Curated collection of over 3000 sounds for modern styles from the makers of the TR-808
- 4x4 pads and TR-REC step sequencer for drums, basslines, and melodic parts
- Songwriting tools and generators get you started and keep you flowing
- Interface with your smartphone, tablet, or computer for easy file transfer
- Plug-and-play integration with Roland Zenbeats app expands your production capabilities
- High-quality mixing and mastering effects for pro results
- Make music on the move with power via a mobile battery or USB
- Built-in mic and XLR mic input with phantom power
- Stereo ¼-inch I/O, dual headphones jacks, and MIDI I/O
Hit the ground running.
Music production can require a lot of time, money, and expertise. And for many new producers, it’s hard to know where to begin. VERSELAB has everything you need to make radio-ready tracks without all the complications, so you can focus on what matters most—your music.
From intro to outro.
If you’re a vocalist, beatmaker, or both, it’s easy to create complete songs with VERSELAB, regardless of your skill level. Move fluidly from ideas to beats, hooks, and your listeners’ ears with song templates, pattern generators, and a guided workflow that keeps you on track. Whether you’re just getting started, getting lost with too many options, or need to take a sledgehammer to writer’s block, VERSELAB is there to keep it moving.
< Detail >
Bars meet beats.
VERSELAB is designed for modern music making and vocal recording. The high-quality XLR mic input makes it easy to record vocals with built-in effects like Auto-Pitch, Harmonizer, Doubler and more. Just plug in a mic, dial in the sound, and go. With 16 easy access takes and the ability to copy them anywhere in your song, arranging is a snap.
Sounds from the source.
For songs to knock, you need the best sounds available. Roland’s sound has helped define hip-hop and other modern genres for decades, from the TR-808 to the SP-404. This sonic legacy is packed into VERSELAB, with over 3000 curated sounds that hit the spot.
Get more with ZEN-Core.
VERSELAB uses our most advanced sound engine—the ZEN-Core Synthesis System. It’s at the heart of our professional synthesizers and ensures top-notch sound quality. With Roland Cloud, you can expand the onboard library with thousands of new tones, including genre-specific Sound Packs to keep your music fresh.
Hands-on music making.
Go beyond the mouse and keyboard with VERSELAB’s inspiring RGB-lit pads and hands-on controls. Combining the TR-REC step sequencer found in legendary Roland drum machines with an ultra-responsive 4x4 pad matrix, you can bang out drum tracks, basslines, and melodic parts as fast as they come to you.
Plug-and-play with Zenbeats.
With expanding plug-and-play Zenbeats integration, you can connect VERSELAB to your computer, tablet, or smartphone for another level of production capability. Mix your VERSELAB songs or bounce tracks in Zenbeats, use plug-in instruments and effects, and much more via a simple USB connection.
Collab and connect.
VERSELAB is compact, portable, and can be powered by a mobile battery, so you can make tracks just about anywhere. Collaborate in person or remotely by sharing projects or tapping into the cloud storage features of Zenbeats. When your song is ready, mix and master directly from VERSELAB, then connect your mobile device and upload to your favorite music platform or social channels.
- Sound Generator:
ZEN-Core (Tone, Drum Kit)
- Track Type
Tone, Drum Kit, Looper (Audio Loop)
- Maximum Polyphony
ZEN-Core: 128 voices (varies according to the sound generator load)
Looper: 8 (varies according to the available number of Looper track)
Vocal Take: 16 (varies according to the vocal take size)
7 tracks and 1 vocal track
- Vocal Take
Preset Tone: 3,000 or greater
Preset Drum Kit: 80 or greater
User Sample (as a Tone or Drum Kit): available by importing from SD card
Looper Sample (as a clip of Looper track): available by importing from SD card, recording via EXT IN/Tracks
* Available total time for User Sample and Vocal take: 12 minutes in mono, 6 minutes in stereo (44.1 kHz)
* Available format of User Sample: WAV 32--96 kHz/16-bit, 24-bit (mono, stereo)
* Available total time for Looper Sample: Approx. 60 sec (44.1 kHz)
* Available format of Looper Sample: WAV 44.1 kHz/16-bit, 24-bit, 32-bit, 32-bit float (mono, stereo)
Track Multi-Effects: 90 types
Chorus/Delay: 9 types
Reverb: 7 types
Master Effects: 90 types
- Step Sequencer
Maximum Step: 128 steps
* Available on a Tone or Drum Kit Track
Time Stretch, Pitch Shift
* Available on a Looper Track
16 characters, 2 lines LCD (with backlit)
- External Storage
SD card (SDHC supported) for saving Project Data and Audio Data
PHONES jacks: Stereo 1/4-inch phone type, Stereo miniature phone type
MIX OUT (L/MONO, R) jacks: 1/4-inch phone type
EXT IN (L/MONO/MIC, R) jacks: 1/4-inch phone type
MIC IN: XLR type (phantom power: +48 V, 10 mA Max.)
MIDI (IN, OUT1) connectors
USB port: USB B type (Audio, MIDI)
DC IN jack
- Power Supply
Obtained via USB port (USB bus power)
- Current Draw
2,000 mA (AC adaptor)
500 mA (USB bus power)
354 (W) x 208 (D) x 60 (H) mm
13-15/16 (W) x 8-3/16 (D) x 2-3/8 (H) inches
- Weights (excluding AC adaptor)
2 lbs 10 oz
Leaflet "Read Me First"
SD card (installed in the product when shipped from the factory)
SD card protector
|Vendor Item Number||MV-1|
|Stock Status||In Stock|