Reserve your unit now!
The 4-in/4-out Rubix44 USB audio interface from Roland offers a balance of high-fidelity sound, solid build quality, compact size, and powerful features, which give you studio-grade performance just about anywhere you choose to record.
The Rubix44 is equipped with four low-noise mic preamps and two Hi-Z jack inputs for guitars or other high impedance sources. It supports audio resolution up to 24-bit/192 kHz and features class-compliant Mac and Windows drivers, for low latency. Four individual balanced outputs give you additional options for routing audio to external gear or setting up a stage monitor.
The unit also features two hardware compressor/limiter to help ensure you capture a hot signal without clipping or unwanted distortion, and big level indicators that clearly show if a channel has incoming signal or if you're going to overload, critical for working in low-level light environments such as stages.
The Rubix44 is well equipped to meet the rigors of the road. Its sturdy and compact metal construction, extensive shielding, and ground lift effectively protect it against radio frequency interference and electrical hums, often found in live venues.
Connect your Rubix44 to an iPad, and using the included Ableton Live Lite software, turn it into a compact system for on-location productions.
- 4-in/4-out USB audio interface
- 4 low-noise mic preamps with XLR-1/4" combo jacks
- Two Hi-Z input for guitars and other high-impedance sources
- MIDI In/Out ports
- High-resolution audio up to 24-bit/192 kHz
- Low-latency class-compliant drivers for Mac OS, Windows, iPad
- Hardware compressor/limiter
- Big, easy-to-read indicators show vital information
- Ground lifts for quiet operation in a variety of venues
- Extensively shielded, low-noise design
- Sturdy and compact metal construction
- Includes Ableton Live Lite
|Vendor Item Number||RUBIX44|