Out of Stock
Reserve your unit now!
A collaborative effort from Roland and Studio Electronics, the SE-02 is the debut product of the new Roland Boutique Designer Series. The SE-02 uses authentic discrete analog circuitry to create a synthesizer with a distinctly vintage sound and vast programming options. With an array of high-quality knobs and switches and a uniquely creative onboard sequencer, the SE-02 delivers massive tone and texture with expressive hands-on control.
The SE-02 sounds big and vibrant, with beefy lows and clear, vivid highs. You can take this synth beyond basic analog with three types of cross-modulation, a filter feedback loop, a multi-mode LFO with nine waveforms, envelope inverting and sweeping, oscillator sync, a noise generator, and digital delay. For your instant gratification, there are 384 pro-crafted programmed presets that cover a broad range of classic and modern sounds. When you're ready to roll up your sleeves and dive in, you can tweak to your heart's content and store your custom patches in any of 128 available user-memory slots.
The SE-02 sports a fully featured 16-step sequencer to add dimension and motion to your sound. Patch number, per-step gate time, adjustable glide, and tempo are stored with every sequence. Creative performance options let you set scale, direction, first/last step, and shuffle mode. Onboard memory is available for 128 sequence patterns and 16 songs — each with up to 16 parts. Among Sweetwater musicians and engineers, there are many fiercely loyal Roland and Studio Electronics fans. It all comes together in one value-packed synth: the SE-02!
- 3 voltage-controlled oscillators
- Voltage-controlled 24dB lowpass filter
- Dual-gainstage amplifier
- Fully featured 16-step sequencer
- 1-voice polyphony
- 384 Preset Patches (128 x 3 banks)
- User memory: 128 (Patch), 128 (Pattern), 16 (Song)
- External input for routing outside sources through the SE-02's filter section
- Standard MIDI and USB-MIDI, plus USB-Audio for A/D signal processing
- MIDI sync available for LFO, delay, and sequencer timing
- CV inputs for pitch and filter frequency
- Gate input for connecting hardware sequencer
- Trigger In and Out
- Pads:16 x multi-function buttons
- Number of Presets:384 presets, 128 user locations
- Oscillators:3 x VCO (6 waveforms)
- Sequencer:16-step, 128 patterns, 16 songs
- Analog Inputs:1 x 1/8" (external)
- Analog Outputs:1 x 1/8" (mix out), 1 x 1/8" (headphones)
- MIDI I/O:In/Out/USB
- Other I/O:Trigger in/out, CV in, Gate in, VCF CV in
- USB:1 x Micro-B
- Power Supply:9V DC 2A power supply (included)
- Weight:2 lbs. 2 oz.
|Vendor Item Number||761294509937|