ROLAND SPD::ONE WAV PAD
The SPD::ONE WAV PAD Percussion Pad from Roland allows musicians to perform with their own sounds and samples. Import your audio files by connecting the SPD::ONE WAV PAD to a Windows or Mac computer and dragging your WAV files into the drive that appears on the desktop. Once you're ready to go, the unit's pad can be played with sticks, hands, or feet.
Powered by batteries or AC, the portable SPD::ONE WAV PAD percussion pad can be placed on the floor, a tabletop, or mounted to any rig or drum setup with the included mounting adapter. Operation is simple with just four knobs on the control panel. You can change the sound, volume, balance, and more.
Additionally, you can adjust sensitivity and trigger threshold settings quickly by using two control dials on the side of the unit. If you're a drummer, percussion player, guitarist, DJ, or vocalist, the SPD::ONE WAV PAD is a simple and flexible way to expand your sound palette and invigorate your performances.
- Light, compact digital percussion pad that can be played with drumsticks, hands, or feet
- Import your original WAV sound data by connecting to a computer via USB and dragging and dropping files
- Edit and control your sounds easily with just four knobs
- Powered by batteries (4 x AA) or an AC adapter
- Main output (mono) and headphones output (stereo) for monitoring
- USB-MIDI enables use as a pad controller for music software
- Can be floor- or tabletop-mounted, or fitted to drum hardware and mic stands using the included mounting adapter
|Vendor Item Number||SPD-1W|