ROLAND TM-2 TRIGGER MODULE
Credit offered by . Get pre-approved at the checkout!
Out of Stock
Reserve your unit now!
Battery powered and small in size, the TM-2 Trigger Module provides a simple solution for enhancing acoustic drums with the creative versatility of electronic percussion. Two trigger inputs support a wide variety of pads and drum triggers from Roland, while the ready-to-play pro sounds are optimized for augmenting live acoustic drums and extending the percussion capabilities of any drum set. Studio-quality multi-effects are on tap to process your kits, and you can even trigger your own custom WAV sounds, loops, and backing tracks via an SDHC card. By combining the TM-2 with products such as Roland’s BT-1 Bar Trigger Pad, KT-10 Kick Trigger Pedal, or RT-series acoustic drum triggers, it’s never been easier or more affordable to create a powerful hybrid drum kit that blends acoustic and electronic elements together.
- Compact trigger module for acoustic drummers looking to enhance their kits with electronic percussion
- 162 ready-to-play professional sounds, ranging from acoustic drums and percussion to modern electronic instruments
- Includes many sounds and tonal elements designed for layering with acoustic drums, providing enhanced, high-impact sounds for playing live drums through a PA system
- Suitable for all genres, from rock and metal to electronic music
- SDHC card slot lets users trigger their own WAV sounds stored on SDHC media, from one-shot samples and loop phrases to complete backing tracks
- Two trigger inputs that support both single- and dual-trigger pads
- Simple and intuitive user interface for creating and selecting kits
- Process kits with powerful effects such as reverb, flanger, delay, and more
- Compatible with Roland RT-series acoustic drum triggers and Roland percussion pads, including the BT-1 Bar Trigger Pad, KT-10 Kick Trigger Pedal, V-Pads, and V-Cymbals
- Powered by batteries or included AC adapter; runs for up to four hours on four AA-size batteries
- Included mounting plate allows the TM-2 to be attached to a hi-hat stand or drum rack with a standard multi-clamp
- MIDI I/O for triggering sounds in external sound modules, capturing MIDI data in music software, and playing the TM-2 from other devices
|User Instruments||Number: 90,300 maximum
File Format: WAV (16-bit/44.1 kHz, stereo/mono)
Storage Media: SD/SDHC memory card (32 GB maximum)
|Effects||Multi-Effects: 1 system, 11 types|
16 characters x 2 lines
|Connectors||2 x 1/4" TS main out
1 x 1/8" TRS stereo mini headphones
2 x 1/4" TRS trigger in
2 x 5-pin DIN MIDI in, out
1 x DC in
|Power Requirements||AC adaptor (400 mA current draw)
4 x AA or LR6 Alkaline batteries (not included)
4 x AA or HR6 Rechargeable Ni-MH batteries (not included)
|Battery Life||Alkaline AA, LR6: Approximately 4.5 hours
Rechargeable Ni-MH AA, HR6: Approximately 6 hours (when using batteries with a capacity of 2,000 mA)
*Times may vary according to usage conditions, batteries used, and type of SD memory card used.
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||5.4 x 5.1 x 2.4 (135 x 130 x 59 mm)|
|Weight||13 oz (360 g)|
|Package Weight||2.4 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||10.079 x 7.953 x 3.937"
|Vendor Item Number||TM-2|