SENNHEISER HD 650
Credit offered by . Get pre-approved at the checkout!
Out of Stock
Reserve your unit now!
The audiophile HD 650 is the ultimate in open, dynamic headphone design. Developed from the award-winning HD 600, the HD 650s feature improved materials for even better sound reproduction. They captivate the listener with their expressiveness and emotion while maintaining absolute precision and lifelike reproduction. Enjoy sound in perfection!
- Systems with narrow tolerances (± 1 dB), hand-picked in pairs
- Highly optimised magnet systems for minimum harmonic and intermodulation distortion
- High-quality titanium/silver finish
- A specially developed damping element, made from fine acoustic metal mesh, ensures a precise damping over the entire diaphragm surface, highly constant in all climates.
- Specially modulated connecting cable (detachable) made from highly conductive OFC copper, with very low handling noise, i.e. low structure-borne sound sensitivity
- Extremely lightweight aluminium voice coils ensure excellent transient response
- Gold plated 1/4" jack plug with adaptor lead to 3.5 mm jack plug
- 2-year warranty
- Wearing style
- Frequency response (headphones)
- 10 - 41000 Hz
- THD, total harmonic distortion
- < 0,05 %
- Contact pressure
- ca. 2,5 N
- Jack plug
- Jack 6,35 mm stéréo plaqué or
- Cable length
- 3 m / symétrique /détachable
- Transducer principle
- dynamic, open
- w/o cable: 260 g
- Nominal impedance
- 300 Ω
|Vendor Item Number||HD 650|
|Stock Status||In Stock|