Credit offered by . Get pre-approved at the checkout!
Out of Stock
Reserve your unit now!
The Shure SLXD4 is a single-channel digital wireless receiver housed in a rugged, metal half-rack chassis with two removable antennas and compatible with the SLX-D Series transmitters. It is ideally suited for rackmounting in portable flight cases or long-term installations for small- to medium-sized venues, event spaces, conference rooms, houses of worship, and education facilities.
The SLXD4 delivers crystal-clear, 24-bit digital audio with a wide dynamic range for natural vocal reproduction to presenters, vocalists, clergy, lecturers, and performers. It operates in the UHF band and uses Digital Predictive Switching Diversity technology to protect the transmission from interference and deliver a solid, reliable RF signal without dropouts.
The all-metal, rackmount SLXD4 receiver features an intuitive LCD interface with meters for RF, battery status, and audio output. It also offers 60 dB of gain control, and both mic/line XLR and 1/4" instrument outputs. Additional features include automatic frequency scanning and IR sync to easily link the transmitter and receiver to the same frequency.
You can run up to 32 mics simultaneously in the same space. Setting up multiple systems is made quick and easy via the Ethernet port which allows you to execute a coordinated frequency scan for all the connected receivers from a single location.
Transparent Digital Sound, Dependable Performance, and More Mics
- The SLXD4 receiver is compatible with the SLXD1 bodypack and SLXD2 handheld transmitters.
- The system offers 24-bit digital audio with a fast transient response and over 120 dB of dynamic range—resulting in clear, accurate sound.
- The SLX-D operates in the G58: 470 to 514 MHz UHF band with a 44 MHz tuning range and 1760 selectable frequencies, far away from potential Wi-Fi interference in the 2.4 GHz band.
- Digital Predictive Switching Diversity uses a microprocessor to switch between the two antennas for the cleanest signal—before dropouts occur.
- Low latency makes the system ideal for applications that require live sound reinforcement.
- Spectrum-efficient digital transmission technology allows for up to 32 mics to be used at once.
- Up to 10 compatible systems per 6 MHz TV band and 12 systems per 8 MHz band are supported.
- Ethernet networking saves you time with coordinated group scanning between multiple receivers from a single location; TCPI command streams from third-party companies such as AMX and Crestron are also supported.
Ready to Rackmount, Easy to Use
- Housed in a tough, half-rack metal chassis with detachable antennas, the SLXD4 receiver is a great fit for A/V installations or as part of a portable rackmount rig—ready to travel to a meeting or event.
- The SLX-D is engineered to provide outstanding sound for small- to medium-sized spaces and facilities—without costly, complicated features required primarily for large venues.
- Intuitive front-panel controls and a high-contrast LCD screen with audio and RF meters makes set up a snap.
- The auto-scan function automatically seeks out the cleanest available frequency for you. The receiver and transmitter then easily link to the same frequency via infrared.
- The receiver offers up to 60 dB of adjustable gain, and the display shows you where the ideal level should be.
Enhance the Reliability of Your Receiver
- Adding UA874 active antennas or PA805SWB passive antennas increases the range of your system and offers increased protection against interference.
- The UA844+SWB antenna distribution system (available separately) lets you stretch the power of your antenna pairs, giving you more on-air channels in less setup time.
|Wireless Transmission||Digital UHF|
|Number of RF Channels||1760|
|Diversity||True Digital Diversity|
|RF Frequency Band||G58:
470 to 514 MHz
|RF Bandwidth||44 MHz|
|Frequency Step Size||25 kHz|
|RF Channel Scanning||Auto-Scan|
|Max Operating Range||328' / 100 m|
|Max Systems per Setup||32|
|Form Factor||Tabletop / Rackmount|
|Mounting Options||Rackmount (with Included Hardware)|
|Rackmount Size||1 RU (1/2 Rack)|
|Antenna||2 x 1/4 Wave External, BNC (Rear-Mount)|
|Number of Audio Channels||1|
|Audio I/O||1 x XLR 3-Pin Male Balanced Mic/Line Output
1 x 1/4" TRS Female Balanced Output
|Gain Range||0 to +21 dB (3 dB Steps)|
|Audio Output Level||-18 to +42 dB (Balanced, Unbalanced)|
|Phantom Power Protection||On 1/4", XLR Outputs|
|Frequency Response||20 Hz to 20 kHz +1/-2 dB (Dependent on Mic)|
|Network I/O||1 x RJ45 (10/100 Mb/s)|
|Network Protocols||DHCP, Manual IP|
1.3 Kilohms (Balanced)
670 Ohms (Unbalanced)
400 Ohms (Balanced)
150 Ohms (Balanced)
|Approximate RF Sensitivity||-97 dBm|
|Adjacent Channel Isolation||>70 dB|
|Spurious||Rejection: >75 dB|
|Power Requirements||AC/DC Power Adapter|
|AC/DC Power Adapter||15 VDC at 600 mA, Center-Positive (Included)|
|AC Input Power||100 to 240 VAC, 50 / 60 Hz|
|Display & Indicators||LCD (AF Level, Channel, Frequency, Group, RF Level, Transmitter Battery Status)|
|Operating Temperature||0 to 122°F / -17 to 50°C|
|Storage Temperature||-20 to 165°F / -28 to 73°C|
|Dimensions||7.8 x 1.7 x 6" / 197 x 42 x 152 mm|
|Weight||1.8 lb / 816 g (without Antenna)|
|Vendor Item Number||SLXD4|
|Stock Status||In Stock|