Out of Stock
Reserve your unit now!
The SRH1540 Premium Closed-Back Headphones from Shure are designed to provide audio playback with accentuated bass response and clear highs. They feature 40mm Neodymium drivers and a closed-back, circumaural design that helps reduce background noise. Their earpads are replaceable and made from Alcantara and slow recovery foam, to provide a comfortable fit as well as additional noise reduction.
The headphones have a 6-foot, dual exit cable with gold-plated connectors that are detachable for storage and replacement. The cable itself is made from oxygen-free copper and housed in a Kevlar reinforced jacket. Shure includes a replacement cable, a pair of replacement earpads, a threaded 1/4" adapter, and a zippered hard storage case.
- Closed-back, circumaural design rests comfortably over the ears to reduce background noise
- Construction featuring aluminum alloy yoke and carbon fiber cap for enhanced durability
- Steel driver frame with vented center pole piece improves linearity and eliminates internal resonance for consistent performance at all listening levels
- Ergonomic dual-frame, padded headband is fully adjustable for listening comfort
- Dual-exit cables with gold-plated MMCX connectors provide secure connection and detachability for storage or replacement
|Driver Size||1.6" / 40 mm|
|Frequency Response||5 Hz to 25 kHz|
|Sensitivity||99 dB at 1 kHz|
|Maximum Power Handling||1000 mW|
|Audio Connector||1/8" / 3.5 mm TRS|
|Cable Conductor Material||Oxygen-Free Copper|
|Cable Length||6' / m|
|Weight||10.1 oz / 286 g|
|Package Weight||2.925 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||10.85 x 9.35 x 4.55"|
|Vendor Item Number||SRH1540|