The Sonos CONNECT:AMP is a high-powered amplifier that can turn your speakers into a wireless music streaming system.
Featuring Class-D amps, it can power any speakers with 55W per channel.
Digital sound architecture reproduces sound just as the artist intended, and the Sonos Controller app makes it easy to control the amp from your mobile device.
Cut the cord and go wireless
- Connect your speakers to the CONNECT:AMP with one touch to wirelessly blast your entire iTunes library, music services, and thousands of radio stations without needing a receiver
- Gives you the freedom to stream audio from sources that don't have Wi-Fi, like a turntable
- The CONNECT:AMP lets you play all your music on the speakers you already own, including permanently-installed patio or poolside speakers
- Simple setup: just attach CONNECT:AMP to your speakers with speaker wire, plug it into a power outlet, then connect it to your Wi-Fi network using the Sonos app
Amazing sound -- your ears will thank you
- Class-D digital amplifiers power your speakers with 55 watts per channel and send low-frequency sounds to the subwoofer, if one is connected
- The all-digital sound architecture reproduces sound precisely, so you hear what the artist intended
- The aluminum casing helps cool the amplifier passively without a fan, so you won't get any distracting fan noise
Expand the possibilities
- Add Sonos players to your home and enjoy incredible wireless range, so you can blast your favourite tunes in every room or enjoy different songs in different rooms simultaneously
- Use the Sonos Controller app for your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Android device to search for songs and radio stations, control volume, and pick music to play
Works with Amazon Alexa
- Voice control your music by telling Amazon what to play
- *User must own an Alexa enabled device