SOURCE AUDIO SA144 POLYMOD
Credit offered by . Get pre-approved at the checkout!
Out of Stock
Reserve your unit now!
The Soundblox Pro Poly-Mod Filter features all the power and functionality of our award winning Soundblox Pro Bass Envelope Filter with specifically voiced effects, perfectly suited to guitar and keyboard. This meticulously engineered “stompbox supreme” provides exceptional flexibility, control, and sonic diversity, fulfilling all your envelope filter, wah-wah, and dubstep needs.
The Poly-Mod Filter’s 23 filter effects include multiple variations on 2 and 4 Pole Low Pass, Single Peak, Triple Peak, Peak & Notch, and Phaser. Each filter is controllable via envelope follower (i.e. auto-wah), variable wave shape LFO (Low Frequency Oscillation), expression pedal, or our own Hot Hand® effect controllers. It includes a variety of adjustable parameters including positive/negative filter sweeps, sweep range, attack and decay speed, frequency range, LFO rate (with tap tempo), and Q. Three footswitches and two preset banks hold six easily accessed user presets.
Soundblox Pro Poly-Mod Filter Features & Specifications
- 23 Filter Sounds including 2-Pole Low Pass, 4-Pole Low Pass, Single Peak, Triple Peak, Peak & Notch, and Phasers.
- Positive and Negative filter sweep with variable range and sensitivity.
- Wet/Dry Mix knob featuring our signature low-end preserving algorithm Lo-Retain™.
- 4 modulation sources including envelope, LFO, expression pedal and Hot Hand.
- Tap tempo speed control for LFO.
- State-of-the-art DSP—Our proprietary 56-bit Digitial Signal Processor, the SA601, and crystal clear 24-bit converters.
- 6 user presets—Easy to configure user presets in two banks selectable via 3 footswitches for quick access of your favorite sounds.
- 7-Band Equalizer—Ultra-precise 7-band equalizer for in-depth tone control saved per preset.
- Extended Control—An expression input allows for control of a wide variety of pedal parameters. A MIDI input also allows external access to presets and parameters.
- Motion Control—All Soundblox and Soundblox Pro pedals are “Hot Hand Ready®” and can be used with any Hot Hand motion sensor to extend the capabilities of the unit.
- Active Analog Bypass—Bypass is fully routed around the DSP and active input ensure zero signal degradation.
- 9V DC power supply included.
- Dimensions: 7 in./17.8 cm (length not including I/O jacks) x 6 in./15.25 cm (width) x 2 in./5 cm (height, including knobs).
|Vendor Item Number||SA144|