The DCO module offers 16 oscillators with either sawtooth or pulse waveforms which can be stacked in unison or in octaves To give life to the oscillators the module features a static detune spread control ranging from subtle to extreme supersaw qualities and the Core Stability control which introduces VCO-like pitch drift and jitter, allowing the module to sound like 80’s big polyphonic VCO machines in unison at moderate settings, or like a collection of misbehaving oscillators at extreme settings.
It also features a 1V/oct pitch input, a very intuitive concert pitch tuner, CVs for linear FM, spread, detune and PWM. Further, a time sync input synchronizes the whole stack of oscillators phases, which can be used with detuning to produce massive bass or brass synthesis.
- 12hp, skiff friendly with 25mm depth.
- 120mA +12V and 20mA -12V
- 16 configurable voices (octave, stacks)
- Saw and pulse waves with PWM ranging from 0-100%
- Coarse tune for 6 octave range with half-step increments
- Fine tune for ± half step range
- A blinking tuning indicator for finding C note in every octave and A440 fine tuning
- 1V/oct master pitch CV
- Linear FM CV (±8V) with attenuator
- Combined Spread / PWM CV (±8V) with offset function
- Stability CV (±8V) with offset function
- Trigger input for synchronizing the phases for all waves
- Mono audio output
- A function (shift) button to do magic for different controls!
- Software updates via audio
- Secure shrouded power connector with a supplied power cable