SUPERCRITICAL SYNTHESIZERS DEMON CORE OSCILLATOR
The DCO module offers 16 oscillators with either sawtooth or pulse waveforms which can be stacked in unison or in octaves To give life to the oscillators the module features a static detune spread control ranging from subtle to extreme supersaw qualities and the Core Stability control which introduces VCO-like pitch drift and jitter, allowing the module to sound like 80’s big polyphonic VCO machines in unison at moderate settings, or like a collection of misbehaving oscillators at extreme settings.
It also features a 1V/oct pitch input, a very intuitive concert pitch tuner, CVs for linear FM, spread, detune and PWM. Further, a time sync input synchronizes the whole stack of oscillators phases, which can be used with detuning to produce massive bass or brass synthesis.
- 12hp, skiff friendly with 25mm depth.
- 120mA +12V and 20mA -12V
- 16 configurable voices (octave, stacks)
- Saw and pulse waves with PWM ranging from 0-100%
- Coarse tune for 6 octave range with half-step increments
- Fine tune for ± half step range
- A blinking tuning indicator for finding C note in every octave and A440 fine tuning
- 1V/oct master pitch CV
- Linear FM CV (±8V) with attenuator
- Combined Spread / PWM CV (±8V) with offset function
- Stability CV (±8V) with offset function
- Trigger input for synchronizing the phases for all waves
- Mono audio output
- A function (shift) button to do magic for different controls!
- Software updates via audio
- Secure shrouded power connector with a supplied power cable
|Vendor Item Number||SCDCO|