Credit offered by . Get pre-approved at the checkout!
Out of Stock
Reserve your unit now!
The 850 is a fully analog utility module that combines a voltage controlled LFO, Sample & Hold, Noise source, and a Slew Limiter. The S&H section is normalized to Pink Noise (random) or any of the outputs of the LFO without patching.
The output of the S&H circuit is normalized to the Slew Limiter input, allowing slew to be added to the S&H signal.
The internal clock driving the S&H doubles as an auxiliary triangle shape LFO. The main voltage controlled LFO features an adjustable delay circuit triggered by an external rising pulse, allowing a gradual increase in LFO amplitude after a reset pulse.
- Voltage controlled LFO with selectable sine, triangle, ramp and square output
- LFO gate/reset input and adjustable rise time after reset
- S&H with internal clock, external clock, and external sample input
- Auxiliary triangle LFO output from S&H clock
- White and Pink noise sources
- Slew Limiter with input normalization to S&H output or S&H clock pulse
|Vendor Item Number||850|