Credit offered by . Get pre-approved at the checkout!
Out of Stock
Reserve your unit now!
The Tascam TM-95GN is a desktop gooseneck condenser microphone designed to provide intelligible speech reproduction and versatile positioning for presenters, speakers, and lecturers in meetings, conferences, educational facilities, and houses of worship. Its cardioid polar pattern minimizes sensitivity to off-axis sounds and delivers a more focused, clear sound. The 50 Hz to 16 kHz frequency response naturally attenuates low frequencies commonly resulting from rumble and proximity effect, and the 130 dB maximum SPL ensures distortion-free capture of loud sources.
Two goosenecks are utilized to enable easy and proper placement of the mic for speakers of varied heights. Its XLR 3-pin connecter and 48V phantom power support make it compatible with most microphone preamplifiers, mixers, and portable PA systems. It features an on/off switch on the stable base and includes a windscreen and custom XLR cable.
- Cardioid polar pattern enhances rejection of off-axis sounds such as room ambience and crowd noise
- Suitable for meetings, lectures, conferences, presentations, and sermons
- Long gooseneck for easy positioning
- 50 Hz to 16 kHz frequency response attenuates sub-low frequencies for minimized rumble
- High maximum SPL of 130 dB handles loud sources without distortion
- No batteries needed—operates on 48V phantom power
- XLR 3-pin connector for compatibility with most mic preamps and mixers
- Includes 6.2' XLR cable
- Includes windscreen to combat plosives and wind noise
|Output Connectors||1 x 3-Pin XLR|
|Operating Voltage||48 V ± 4 V|
|Length||18.01" / 457.5 mm|
|Diameter||5.51" / 140 mm|
|Weight||2.13 lb / 970 g|
|Package Weight||3.55 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||15.6 x 9.2 x 4.4"|
|Vendor Item Number||TM-95GN|