TC HELICON VOICETONE C1
Credit offered by . Get pre-approved at the checkout!
Out of Stock
Reserve your unit now!
- Control your sound from subtle correction to jagged HardTune – with gender options
- Chain it with other VoiceTone Singles to create your perfect sound
- Mic ControlTM for remote on/off switching with the TC-Helicon MP-75 microphone
It starts with a clean, transparent correction of your voice – just set the key and go – or use the guitar input. It ends with the wildly popular pitch-gliding HardTune effect. A twist of the gender knob really gets you sounding alien with some fascinating biological choices...
Singer-songwriter Christine Havrilla adds intrigue to her song with some HardTune at 1.00 & renowned vocal coach Brett Manning shows off some of the wild possibilities of C1.
- Plug in your mic, plug your pedal into the mixer & set gain.
- Turn on the effect.
- (That’s it.)
Of course, you can always change the style or the amount of correction, but you shouldn’t need to unfold the manual unless you’re making a fire.
Beneath the sturdy, die-cast metal case, you’ll be getting the same quality processing you’d expect from our flagship VoiceLive® vocal processors. You’ll also find a clean, quiet mic preamp that rivals high-end touring mixers & studio quality analog to digital conversion. There’s even a USB connection for firmware updates.
- Simple guidance of pitch correction with key, chromatic or guitar input.
- Control your attack from subtle correction to jagged HardTune.
- Adjust your vocal biology from male/deep gender to alien female.
- Dedicated on-off footswitch. C1 Also comes with USB connection for updates.
HardTune & Correction
Mic Control on/off
Height: 5.4 inches (140 mm)
Width: 3.5 inches (90 mm)
Depth: 2.3 inches (60 mm)
Weight: 0.92 lb. (0.42 kg)
Two part dies cast metal
Connectors, balanced: Mic.: XLR
Mic Input Level @ 0 dBFS: -42dBu to +1dBu
EIN @ Max Mic Gain Rg = 150 Ohm: -126 dBu
Mic input SNR: >104 dB
Phantom Power: 24V (always on)
Guitar Input impedance: 1 MOhm
Guitar Input Level @ 0 dBFS: -7 dBU to 17 dBu
Guitar Input SNR: >115dB
Output Impedance, Bal./Unbal.: 200/100 Ohm
Output Full Scale: +1 dBu
Dynamic Range: >104 dB, 20 Hz to 20 kHz
Frequency Response: +0/-0.3 dB, 20 Hz to 20 kHz
USB for firmware and control
Mic Control using TC-Helicon MP-75
Safety And Regulations
Power Supply (Supplied): 12V .4A
Power Consumption: 5.6W
EMC – Complies with EN 55103-1 and EN 55103-2 FCC part 15, Class B, CISPR 22, Class B
Safety – certified to IEC 65, EN 60065, UL6500 and CSA IEC 65, EN 60065, UL6500 and CSA
Operating Temperature: 32°F to 122°F (0°C to 50°C)
Storage Temperature: -22°F to 167°F (-30°C to 70°C)
Humidity: Max. 90 % non-condensing
|Vendor Item Number||TH-VOICETONE-C1|