TC HELICON VOICETONE E1
Credit offered by . Get pre-approved at the checkout!
Out of Stock
Reserve your unit now!
- Punctuates your singing with a wide range of echo effects in vintage to modern flavors
- Chain it with other VoiceTone Singles to create your perfect sound
- Mic-Control™ for remote on/off with TC-Helicon’s MP-75 microphone
VoiceTone E1 offers singers the signature echo and slapback effects that evoke classic songs while putting effects control at their feet. High quality, immersive echo effects for the stage are no longer just for guitarists.
Tom and Laura invite you to jump into the Echo universe with this introduction to the power of Tap Delay in Beyoncé’s “If I Were a Boy.”
Not only are there 13 different echo and delay types, but you can control the length of repeats, set the echo times to your song’s tempo, turn on the analog button for a vintage feel or jump into the future with special effects to dramatically twist your tune.
- Plug in your mic, plug your pedal into the mixer & set gain.
- Select the echo you want.
- (That’s it.)
Of course, you can always change the style, timing or the amount of echo, but you shouldn’t need to unfold the manual unless you’re making a fire.
Beneath the sturdy, die-cast metal case, you get the same quality processing you’d expect from our flagship VoiceLive® vocal processors. There’s also a clean, quiet mic preamp that rivals high-end touring mixers & studio quality analog to digital conversion. There’s even a USB connection for firmware updates.
- Thirteen Wicked Delay Styles Including Slapback/Flutter Echos, Non-Tempo Matched Echos, Timed Echo Styles and Special FX Echos.
- Control the Length of Your Repeats and Precisely Control Echo Level.
- Analog Button for Softer Echo Sound from the Days of Tape Recording.
- Footswitch Tapping Matches Echo Repeats to Your Song’s Tempo.
Mic Control on/off
Height: 5.4 inches (140 mm)
Width: 3.5 inches (90 mm)
Depth: 2.3 inches (60 mm)
Weight: 0.92 lb. (0.42 kg)
Two part dies cast metal
Connectors, balanced: Mic.: XLR
Mic Input Level @ 0 dBFS: -42dBu to +1dBu
EIN @ Max Mic Gain Rg = 150 Ohm: -126 dBu
Mic input SNR: >104 dB
Phantom Power: 24V (always on)
Output Impedance, Bal./Unbal.: 200/100 Ohm
Output Full Scale: +1 dBu
Dynamic Range: >104 dB, 20 Hz to 20 kHz
Frequency Response: +0/-0.3 dB, 20 Hz to 20 kHz
USB for firmware and control
Mic Control using TC-Helicon MP-75
Safety And Regulations
Power Supply (Supplied): 12V .4A
Power Consumption: 5.6W
EMC – Complies with EN 55103-1 and EN 55103-2 FCC part 15, Class B, CISPR 22, Class B
Safety – certified to IEC 65, EN 60065, UL6500 and CSA IEC 65, EN 60065, UL6500 and CSA
Operating Temperature: 32°F to 122°F (0°C to 50°C)
Storage Temperature: -22°F to 167°F (-30°C to 70°C)
Humidity: Max. 90 % non-condensing
|Vendor Item Number||TH-VOICETONE-E1|