TC HELICON VOICETONE H1
Credit offered by . Get pre-approved at the checkout!
Out of Stock
Reserve your unit now!
- 2 Voices of realistic sounding vocal harmonies with 8 different styles
- Set key manually or auto-detect key/scale effortlessly from guitar input
- Chain it with other VoiceTone Singles to create your perfect sound
- Mic-ControlTM for remote on-off with TC-Helicon’s MP-75 microphone
This is simply the most natural sounding & affordable vocal harmony processor you’ll find. Choose one or two voices in a variety of harmony styles above and/or below your lead vocal. Getting it started is simple: guitar players can plug right in and behold the auto-key sensing magic. Otherwise, just set the key and start singing.
- Plug in your mic, plug your pedal into the mixer & set gain.
- Select the harmony style.
- (That’s it.)
Of course, you can always change the style or the amount of harmony, but you shouldn’t need to unfold the manual unless you’re making a fire.
Beneath the sturdy, die-cast metal case, you’ll be getting the same quality processing you’d expect from our flagship VoiceLive® vocal processors. You’ll also find a clean, quiet mic preamp that rivals high-end touring mixers & studio quality analog to digital conversion. There’s even a USB connection for firmware updates.
- Create harmonies simply by selecting your key or plugging in your guitar.
- Add harmonies above, below, close, far and in combination.
- Precise control of the exact level of your harmony.
- Dedicated on-off footswitch. H1 Also comes with USB connection for updates.
Mic Control on/off
Height: 5.4 inches (140 mm)
Width: 3.5 inches (90 mm)
Depth: 2.3 inches (60 mm)
Weight: 0.92 lb. (0.42 kg)
Two part dies cast metal
Connectors, balanced: Mic.: XLR
Mic Input Level @ 0 dBFS: -42dBu to +1dBu
EIN @ Max Mic Gain Rg = 150 Ohm: -126 dBu
Mic input SNR: >104 dB
Phantom Power: 24V (always on)
Guitar Input impedance: 1 MOhm
Guitar Input Level @ 0 dBFS: -7 dBU to 17 dBu
Guitar Input SNR: >115dB
Output Impedance, Bal./Unbal.: 200/100 Ohm
Output Full Scale: +1 dBu
Dynamic Range: >104 dB, 20 Hz to 20 kHz
Frequency Response: +0/-0.3 dB, 20 Hz to 20 kHz
USB for firmware and control
Mic Control using TC-Helicon MP-75
Safety And Regulations
Power Supply (Supplied): 12V .4A
Power Consumption: 5.6W
EMC – Complies with EN 55103-1 and EN 55103-2 FCC part 15, Class B, CISPR 22, Class B
Safety – certified to IEC 65, EN 60065, UL6500 and CSA IEC 65, EN 60065, UL6500 and CSA
Operating Temperature: 32°F to 122°F (0°C to 50°C)
Storage Temperature: -22°F to 167°F (-30°C to 70°C)
Humidity: Max. 90 % non-condensing
|Vendor Item Number||TH-VOICETONE-H1|