TC HELICON VOICETONE R1
Credit offered by . Get pre-approved at the checkout!
Out of Stock
Reserve your unit now!
- Studio quality reverb for your live vocals
- Choose between 8 reverb styles & precisely control the mix
- Chain it with other VoiceTone Singles to create your perfect sound
- Control this effect from TC-Helicon’s MP-75 microphone with Mic ControlTM
From lush halls to tight ambience – you can control your reverb from the stage. There are 8 styles to choose from and you can set the precise mix you want for each one. R1’s reverb algorithms are from TC-Helicon’s flagship VoiceLive® vocal processors, optimally balanced so you can find the perfect sonic bedrock for each song.
- Plug in your mic, plug your pedal into the mixer & set gain.
- Turn on the verb.
- (That’s it.)
Of course, you can always change the style or the amount of reverb, but you shouldn’t need to unfold the manual unless you’re making a fire.
Beneath the sturdy, die-cast metal case, you’ll be getting the same quality processing you’d expect from our flagship VoiceLive® vocal processors. You’ll also find a clean, quiet mic preamp that rivals high-end touring mixers & studio quality analog to digital conversion. There’s even a USB connection for firmware updates.
- Select between 8 vocal thickening reverb styles.
- Adjustable mix control for precise control of reverb level.
- Studio quality mic preamp with phantom power. Plug in your mic and sing.
- Dedicated on-off switch. R1 also comes with USB connection for updates.
Mic Control on/off
Height: 5.4 inches (140 mm)
Width: 3.5 inches (90 mm)
Depth: 2.3 inches (60 mm)
Weight: 0.92 lb. (0.42 kg)
Two part dies cast metal
Connectors, balanced: Mic.: XLR
Mic Input Level @ 0 dBFS: -42dBu to +1dBu
EIN @ Max Mic Gain Rg = 150 Ohm: -126 dBu
Mic input SNR: >104 dB
Phantom Power: 24V (always on)
Output Impedance, Bal./Unbal.: 200/100 Ohm
Output Full Scale: +1 dBu
Dynamic Range: >104 dB, 20 Hz to 20 kHz
Frequency Response: +0/-0.3 dB, 20 Hz to 20 kHz
USB for firmware and control
Mic Control using TC-Helicon MP-75
Safety And Regulations
Power Supply (Supplied): 12V .4A
Power Consumption: 5.6W
EMC – Complies with EN 55103-1 and EN 55103-2 FCC part 15, Class B, CISPR 22, Class B
Safety – certified to IEC 65, EN 60065, UL6500 and CSA IEC 65, EN 60065, UL6500 and CSA
Operating Temperature: 32°F to 122°F (0°C to 50°C)
Storage Temperature: -22°F to 167°F (-30°C to 70°C)
Humidity: Max. 90 % non-condensing
|Vendor Item Number||TH-VOICETONE-R1|