TC HELICON VOICETONE T1
Credit offered by . Get pre-approved at the checkout!
Out of Stock
Reserve your unit now!
- Intelligently adapts to your voice, making your tone crisp, clean and full
- High quality multi-band EQ with Compression & De-essing
- Create the perfect sound by chaining VoiceTone Singles together
VoiceTone T1 automatically reacts to your voice and applies studio quality dynamics and EQ to bring out your most exciting vocal tone. Now you can put a recorded sheen on your live singing without the setup and adjustment of complex equipment normally required to achieve “that sound”.
- Plug in your mic, plug your pedal into the mixer & set gain.
- Turn on the effect.
- (That’s it.)
Of course, you can always change the style or the amount of effect, but you shouldn’t need to unfold the manual unless you’re making a fire.
Beneath the sturdy, die-cast metal case, you’ll be getting the same quality processing you’d expect from our flagship VoiceLive® vocal processors. You’ll also find a clean, quiet mic preamp that rivals high-end touring mixers & studio quality analog to digital conversion. There’s even a USB connection for firmware updates.
- Control multiple bands of EQ to reduce ‘muddiness’ and add brightness.
- Add studio polish, reduce vocal peaks and unwanted T,S and D sounds.
- Add warmth & fullness without making your voice muddy.
- Dedicated on-off switch. T1 Also comes with USB connection for updates.
Tone Shape amount
Mic Control on/off
Height: 5.4 inches (140 mm)
Width: 3.5 inches (90 mm)
Depth: 2.3 inches (60 mm)
Weight: 0.92 lb. (0.42 kg)
Two part dies cast metal
Connectors, balanced: Mic.: XLR
Mic Input Level @ 0 dBFS: -42dBu to +1dBu
EIN @ Max Mic Gain Rg = 150 Ohm: -126 dBu
Mic input SNR: >104 dB
Phantom Power: 24V (always on)
Guitar Input impedance: 1 MOhm
Guitar Input Level @ 0 dBFS: -7 dBU to 17 dBu
Guitar Input SNR: >115dB
Output Impedance, Bal./Unbal.: 200/100 Ohm
Output Full Scale: +1 dBu
Dynamic Range: >104 dB, 20 Hz to 20 kHz
Frequency Response: +0/-0.3 dB, 20 Hz to 20 kHz
USB for firmware and control
Mic Control using TC-Helicon MP-75
Safety And Regulations
Power Supply (Supplied): 12V .4A
Power Consumption: 5.6W
EMC – Complies with EN 55103-1 and EN 55103-2 FCC part 15, Class B, CISPR 22, Class B
Safety – certified to IEC 65, EN 60065, UL6500 and CSA IEC 65, EN 60065, UL6500 and CSA
Operating Temperature: 32°F to 122°F (0°C to 50°C)
Storage Temperature: -22°F to 167°F (-30°C to 70°C)
Humidity: Max. 90 % non-condensing
|Vendor Item Number||TH-VOICETONE-T1|