TC HELICON VOICETONE X1
Credit offered by . Get pre-approved at the checkout!
Out of Stock
Reserve your unit now!
- Heat up your vocals with Distortion, Megaphone & Filtered Phone effects
- Chain it with other VoiceTone Singles to create your perfect sound
- Mic-Control™ for remote on/off with TC-Helicon’s MP-75 microphone
VoiceTone X1 brings a modern “down ‘n’ dirty” quality to live vocals with crackling megaphones and amplified vocal distortion effects. Punctuate a word, phrase or an entire song with these sounds. The Drive and Filter controls can be set to suit your voice & the song. Kick it on, kick it off, you’re in control.
- Plug in your mic, plug your pedal into the mixer & set gain
- Select the effect you want
- (That’s it.)
Of course, you can always change the style, timing or the amount of effect, but you shouldn’t need to unfold the manual unless you’re making a fire.
Beneath the sturdy, die-cast metal case, you get the same quality processing you’d expect from our flagship VoiceLive® vocal processors. There’s also a clean, quiet mic preamp that rivals high-end touring mixers & studio quality analog to digital conversion. There’s even a USB connection for firmware updates.
- Choose from a wide range of sounds: Megaphone, Telephone, Distortion and Amp effects.
- Dial up more Distortion drive for intensity, dial down for clarity.
- Filter control: narrowing the bandwidth produces the perfect Phone effects.
- Dedicated on-off footswitch. X1 Also comes with USB connection for updates.
Mic Control on/off
Height: 5.4 inches (140 mm)
Width: 3.5 inches (90 mm)
Depth: 2.3 inches (60 mm)
Weight: 0.92 lb. (0.42 kg)
Two part dies cast metal
Connectors, balanced: Mic.: XLR
Mic Input Level @ 0 dBFS: -42dBu to +1dBu
Phantom Power: 24V (always on)
EIN @ Max Mic Gain Rg = 150 Ohm: -126 dBu
Mic input SNR: >104 dB
Output Impedance, Bal./Unbal.: 200/100 Ohm
Output Full Scale: +1 dBu
Dynamic Range: >104 dB, 20 Hz to 20 kHz
Frequency Response: +0/-0.3 dB, 20 Hz to 20 kHz
USB for firmware and control
Mic Control using TC-Helicon MP-75
Safety And Regulations
Power Supply (Supplied): 12V .4A
Power Consumption: 5.6W
EMC – Complies with EN 55103-1 and EN 55103-2 FCC part 15, Class B, CISPR 22, Class B
Safety – certified to IEC 65, EN 60065, UL6500 and CSA IEC 65, EN 60065, UL6500 and CSA
Operating Temperature: 32°F to 122°F (0°C to 50°C)
Storage Temperature: -22°F to 167°F (-30°C to 70°C)
Humidity: Max. 90 % non-condensing
|Vendor Item Number||TH-VOICETONE-X1|