UNIVERSAL AUDIO APOLLO SOLO USB
Credit offered by . Get pre-approved at the checkout!
Shape your recordings into records with genuine UA conversion and classic mixing tools.
Featuring class-leading Universal Audio conversion, two Unison mic preamps, and a suite of built-in effects, Apollo Solo USB puts album-quality recording on your desktop. This 2 x 4 USB audio interface for Windows also includes a generous collection of UAD plug-ins to record vocals and instruments through, at near-zero latency.
Unison™ Technology for Stunning Mic and Guitar Preamp Emulations
Apollo Solo USB's Unison technology gives you the tone, touch and “feel” of the world's most sought-after tube and transformer-based mic preamps and guitar amps. It includes the UA 610-B Tube Preamp, Marshall® Plexi Classic Amplifier, and Ampeg SVT-VR Classic Bass Amp plug-ins — and can be expanded with exclusive titles from Neve,® Avalon,® SSL,® Fender,® and more. The secret is a unique hardware-software integration, which adjusts the impedance of Apollo's instrument and mic preamps to match the emulated hardware — for authentic analog sound unmatched by other recording interfaces.
Realtime UAD Plug-In Processing for Recording with Near-Zero Latency
Derived from Universal Audio’s award-winning Apollo interfaces, Apollo Solo USB opens up a range of classic analog color via its Realtime UAD Processing. Featuring an onboard UAD-2 SOLO Core processor, Apollo Solo USB lets you monitor and record through the full library of UAD Powered Plug-Ins — at near-zero latency, regardless of your audio software buffer setting. It’s like having a virtual analog studio that fits in a laptop bag.
The UAD library features more than 100 titles and offers everything from classic Moog filters to Ampex tape to Lexicon reverbs — with more being added every few months.* These are the exact same UAD plug-ins used on hit records by Billie Eilish, Kendrick Lamar, Dr. Dre, Foo Fighters, and many more.
Built for Musicians, Electronic Producers, and Songwriters
Apollo Solo USB's robust all-metal construction, best-in-class headphone amplifier, and superior audio conversion is perfect for musicians, songwriters, and electronic music producers who need UA quality in a compact package.
- Desktop 2 x 4 USB audio interface with class-leading 24-bit/192 kHz audio conversion
- Unison mic preamp and guitar amp emulations from Neve,® API,® Avalon,® Manley,® Marshall,® Fender,® and more*
- Realtime UAD Processing allows near-zero latency tracking with classic UAD plug-in effects, regardless of software buffer setting
- Includes studio compressors, EQs, reverbs, and guitar amp emulations, and more as part of “Realtime Analog Classics” bundle
- Best-in-class headphone amplifier for loud, detailed, low-noise monitoring
Apollo Solo USB Includes the “Realtime Analog Classics” UAD Powered Plug-Ins Bundle*
- UA 610-B Tube Preamp and EQ
- Marshall Plexi Classic Guitar Amp
- Ampeg SVT-VR Classic Bass Amp
- Raw Distortion Guitar Pedal
- Teletronix® LA-2A Compressor Legacy
- UA 1176LN® Compressor Legacy
- UA 1176SE Compressor Legacy
- Pultec® EQP-1A EQ Legacy
- Pultec® Pro EQ Legacy
- Precision Delay Modulation
- Precision Delay Modulation L
- Precision Reflection Engine
- Precision Channel Strip
- Realverb Pro
|Vendor Item Number||UA-APLSU|
|Stock Status||In Stock|