VERMONA FOURMATIVE CONTOURS
Out of Stock
Reserve your unit now!
Vermona's FourMative Contours is a complex, four-segment envelope designer capable of everything from multiple-hour-long modulations all the way into audio-rate mayhem. With each section switchable between Attack, Hold, and Decay-style behavior, FourMative Contours promotes chaining of channels for complex envelope designs difficult to achieve with traditional AD or ADSR sources. Each section is independently triggerable, but the strengths lie in cascading multiple channels (even creating cyclical loops) for complex shapes and peculiar oscillations. And when external CV is applied to a channel's CV input, envelope times can reach over two hours in length, or can sweep upward into audio rate for oscillator-style performance.
FourMative Contours is a modulation designer for everything from LFOs, psuedo-sequences, audio-rate modulation, traditional envelopes, and as-of-yet undiscovered fluctuations.
- Complex envelope generator
- Wide range envelopes from 37 seconds to 0.5ms
- Range can be extended up to 2.5 hours via external CV
- Patching EOP to Trigger input allows use as an LFO or VCO
- Trigger buttons for manual triggering of channels 1 and 3
- Sum buttons allow summing of multiple channels
- External sum input for combining external signals with envelopes
- Each envelope features linear/exponential switch
- Each envelope switchable between Attack, Hold, and Decay slope shapes, enabling chaining for complex envelope shapes
- Eurorack module
- Width: 24hp
- Depth: 40mm
- Current draw: 130mA @ +12V, 80mA @ -12V
|Vendor Item Number||805223|