PERfourMER MKII consists of four full-fledged monophonic synthesizers (synth channels) that can be combined at will to create unusual or classic sounds.
The synthesizer channel
The analogue oscillator with five wave forms plus a noise generator builds the sound foundation that is then passed to the musical 24-dB-lowpass filter with adjustable resonance, followed by the discrete built VCA to shape its volume contour. Modulation sources are a flexible syncable LFO and the envelope generator with controls for Attack, Decay, Sustain and Release. Using these controls alone, you may effortlessly create a diversity of sounds of highest excellence. And in order to make this sonic journey as easy as possible, PERfourMER MKII offers individual controls for each function.
Combine to be different
PERfourMER MKII’s true potential lies within the combination of its multiple synthesizer channels. Whether you use reciprocal frequency modulation, synchronization, different PLAYMODES or, ideally, all of these functions combined. Possibilities are endless and it is you to decide to use PERfourMER MKII as a four voice synthesizer or as an orchestra of individual instruments.
Digital or analogue control
PERfourMER MKII is equipped with a MIDI-interface. But what if you prefer using an analogue sequencer with CV- and Gate outputs? No problem! As an option on new orders, we can supply your PERfourMER MKII with additional corresponding additional inputs.
An instrument built to last forever
Every PERfourMER MKII is carefully produced, adjusted, tested and packed by hand in our electroacoustic manufactory in Erlbach, Germany. Only by doing so, we live up to our own quality demands and can deliver a dependable instrument to you.
- one analogue oscillator with sine-, triangle-, square-, and sawtooth-waveform, white noise generator or external audio signal
- PWM via LFO or MIDI (modulation wheel CC#1)
- one lowpass filter with 24 db/octave and resonance
- one LFO with sawtooth (down), square, sine and sample & hold
- one ADSR envelope generator for VCO (pitch), VCF and VCA
Interaction between Synthesizer Channels
- frequency modulation of VCO or VCF
- oscillator synchronization (hard-sync)
- playmodes for connected Synthesizer Channels
- M1 - monophonic, unison
- M2 - monophonic, rotating
- D1 - duophonic, unison
- D2 - duophonic, rotating
- P1, P2 - polyphonic
- power supply: internal PSU (90 V~ bis 240 V~)
- dimensions: approx. 43.5 cm x 31.5 cm x 10.5 cm
- weight: approx. 3.7 kg
- PERfourMER MKII comes with mountable rack ears
- CV/Gate inputs (has to be ordered with the PERfourMER MKII and can only be installed by Vermona afterwards)
- wooden side panels