Out of Stock
Reserve your unit now!
The Vermona twinVCFilter is a flexible dual multimode filter with a variety of routing and voltage control options. Each of the module's two filters can operate in 12dB/oct lowpass/highpass or 6dB/oct bandpass mode, and can be utilized independently, in series, or in parallel.
A built-in mix section allows for crossfading between the outputs of each filter, allowing for a variety of effects when cleverly combined with the various routing options: filter type morphing, slope control, and more are accessible via manual and voltage control.
A spectacular-sounding filter with tons of routing options, the twinVCFilter is perfect for anyone who wants a straightforward but incredibly flexible filter for their Eurorack system.
- Dual voltage-controllable Eurorack filter
- Convenient link feature links cutoff and resonance controls for each side
- Independent, serial, and parallel operation selectable via central switch
- 12dB/octave Lowpass, 12dB/octave Highpass, and 6dB/octave bandpass mode for each filter
- Two CV inputs for cutoff for each filter, one with attenuator
- Gain control per channel
- Mix control for crossfading between filters with CV input & attenuator
- Independent and mix outputs
- Eurorack module
- Width: 24hp
- Depth: 40mm
- Current draw: 75mA @ +12V ; 55mA @ -12V
|Vendor Item Number||805008|