WALDORF EDITION 2
Reserve your unit now!
Intended for electronic music producers, the Waldorf Edition 2 is a collection of three software instruments for either Mac or PC. It builds upon the original with an expanded effect section including Delay, Equalizer, Drive, Phaser, Flanger, Chorus, and Reverb.
The PPG Wave 2.2V is a virtual reincarnation of the cult classic that came to prominence with the trailblazing PPG Wave series starting back in 1982, and was first resurrected in 1989 with the Waldorf Microwave. The virtual edition offers classic wavetable synthesis known for producing analog and digital hybrid sounds that have been featured in many hit records over the decades.
The included Attack percussion synthesizer is powered by a model of an analog synth sound generator. It transports the trademark sounds of classic '80s analog drum machines and progressive electronic club beats into the 21st century production environment. The program computes all sounds in real time so you can change any parameter directly.
The third element in the software package is the D-Pole filter plug-in. It offers five filter types: lowpass, bandpass, high pass, notch, and resonator. For effects it features sample rate reduction, ring modulation, overdrive (ranging up to +52 dB), and stereo delay.
- PPG 2.2V
- Accurately modeled after the legendary PPG Wave 2.3
- 32 wavetables with 64 waveforms each
- Synced arpeggiator
- 8-part multi-timbral
- 2 Stereo Outputs
- Up to 64 voices per instance (depending on available CPU power)
- Over 700 sounds included
- Virtual analog sound synthesis
- 24 percussion sounds per kit
- Plays polyphonic bass and lead sounds
- 6 stereo outputs
- Delay, Equalizer, Drive, Phaser, Flanger, Chorus, and Reverb effects
- Up to 64 voices per unit (depending on available CPU power)
- 36 percussion kits over 850 sounds included
Per sound (editable):
- 2 oscillators
- Frequency modulation and ring modulation
- "Crack" module
- 6 filter types with resonance up to self-oscillation
- Overdrive up to 52 dB
- Filter LFO, sync-able to tempo
- 2 envelopes
- D Pole
- Multimode filter (5 filter types: Low Pass, Band Pass, High Pass, Notch, Resonator)
- 12 dB or 24 dB
- Resonance up to self-oscillation
- Overdrive up to +52 dB
- Ring modulation
- Sample rate reduction
- LFO rate adjustable to over 7000 Hz, sync-able to tempo and audio
- Delay effect with up to 2000 ms delay time
- Sync-able to tempo
- Stereo input/output
|Vendor Item Number||WAL-10613|