The Yamaha CBR12 2-Way Passive Bass Reflex Speaker With 12" Woofer is designed to deliver high-power, high-definition sound in a portable and versatile package for applications such as front-of-house, floor monitoring, and rigged configurations.
The speaker uses custom designed transducers with a wide-dispersion constant directivity horn to deliver a frequency response of 48 to 20,000 Hz.
The speaker offers a balance of size and performance for a wide range of applications.
- Custom Transducers and Wide-Dispersion Horn:
- Leverages carefully selected materials with a horn design that minimizes radiation pattern deterioration in oblique directions
- HF Protection Circuit:
- Limits excessive input that might otherwise damage the speaker
- Rugged, Portable Enclosure Design:
- Uses a lightweight plastic cabinet with ergonomic handle(s)
- Features one speakON jack and one 1/4" phone jack for fast connectivity
- Enclosure Design for Floor Monitoring;
- Features a 50° wedge angle for floor monitoring
- Rigging Points for Installation:
- Features M8 rigging points for rigged applications with optional speaker brackets and standardized eye-bolts
|I/O||2x parallel speakOn|
|Drivers||HF: 1.4" coil compression driver (ferrite)
LF: 12" cone, 2" voice coil (ferrite)
|Frequency Response||48 to 20,000 Hz|
|Power Handling||175 W peak, 350 W program, 700 W peak|
|Sensitivity||96 dB SPL|
|Dimensions||14.8 x 23.7 x 13.7" (37.6 x 60.1 x 34.8 cm)|
|Weight||30.6 lb (13.9 kg)|