Yamaha's THR10C portable combo guitar amplifier delivers amazing classic tube amp tones along with incredibly useful tools for songwriting, recording, and practicing. Choose from five intricately modeled classic tube amp types, or plug in your bass or acoustic guitar directly.
You also get a 3-band EQ, four modulation effects, and four reverb/delay styles to shape your sound.
Use the THR10C's stereo speakers for external playback from your iPod or computer. Battery power lets you take your tones anywhere, and thanks to its USB connectivity, you'll love the way your Yamaha THR10C guitar amplifier fits into your studio.
- Yamaha's THR Series amps deliver
- Battery powered, so you can take your music anywhere
- USB connectivity for recording, playback, and preset editing
Yamaha's THR Series amps deliver
Yamaha's THR Series amps were developed by a team of guitarists on a single-minded quest for the ultimate tone. THR amps are compact and domesticated, but make no mistake, they deliver real-deal tone that you can feel. The THR10C's focused is classic tube amps. You get five impeccable models: Deluxe, Class A, US Blues, Brit Blues, and Mini, plus modes for your acoustic guitar or bass and even a bypass mode that turns its modeling off. Yamaha not only applied their considerable expertise to creating exceptional models of coveted guitar amps, but they also came up with incredible-sounding effects, lush reverbs, and cool delays to take your playing to an entirely new level. And perhaps the best part is that you rock out with killer tone at bedroom-friendly volumes.
Battery powered, so you can take your music anywhere
Want to rock out on a street corner? Pick up your iPod for backing tracks and your battery-powered Yamaha THR10C guitar amp, and you're good to go. What about your next long car trip? With up to six hours of running time on just eight AA batteries, you'll be able to rock out from state to state. Even if you're flying, the entire THR10C fits easily in your carry-on, so you'll be ready to rock as soon as your plane lands.
USB connectivity for recording, playback, and preset editing
There's a lot you can do with the THR10C's USB jack. For one thing, it lets you record right to your DAW. A complimentary copy of Cubase AI comes included, so you're set even if you don't already have recording software. You can also use the THR10C's USB for audio playback, letting you rock out to your favorite tunes, without reaching for your iPod. Last but not least, there's Yamaha's THR Editor software, which lets you use your computer to dive deep into the THR10C's amp models and effects to create your own presets. It also gives you access to the THR10C's compressor and noise gate for even more tone tweaking possibilities. And since the THR10C features five user settings recall buttons, you can take up to five of your favorite tones with you anywhere.
- An amazing portable guitar amp that's ideal for practicing, songwriting, and recording
- Deluxe, Class A, US Blues, Brit Blues, and Mini amp emulation settings
- Acoustic guitar, bass, and bypass modes
- Plug in your bass or acoustic guitar, or bypass the modeling section entirely
- 4 modulation effects and 4 independent reverb/delay effects give you a wide range of tones
- Yamaha's Virtual Circuitry Modeling (VCM) technology delivers extremely realistic sound and feel
- 3-band EQ lets you further tweak your tone to perfection
- Runs on supplied AC adapter or 8 x AA batteries for up to 6 hours of continuous playing time
- Auxiliary 1/8" input lets you playback audio via your personal music player
- USB connection provides 2 channels of recording/playback to/from your computer
- Dual 3.15" speakers provide stereo audio for internal effects and auxiliary/computer audio playback
- Free (downloadable) THR Editor lets you tweak additional parameters of your amp models/effects
- Noise gate and compressor accessed via THR Editor
- Headphone output with adjustable aux input/amplifier output control
- 5 user settings buttons let you take your favorite tone with your anywhere for instant recall
- Includes Steinberg's Cubase AI recording software
|Amp Type||DELUXE, CLASS A, US BLUES, BRIT BLUES, MINI, BASS, ACO*, FLAT (*Mic simulation)|
|Effects||CHORUS, FLANGER, PHASER, TREMOLO, TAPE ECHO, ECHO/REVERB, SPRING REVERB, HALL REVERB, *COMPRESSOR, *NOISE GATE (*only available in the THR Editor)|
|Controller/Switch||AMP, GAIN, MASTER, BASS, MIDDLE, TREBLE, EFFECT, DLY/REV, GUITAR OUTPUT, USB/AUX OUTPUT, USER MEMORY Switch x 5, TAP/TUNER Switch|
|Connections||INPUT (Standard Mono Phone), PHONES (Standard Stereo Phone), AUX IN (Stereo Mini), USB|
|Speakers||8cm Full Range x 2|
|Rated Output||10W (5W + 5W)|
|Power Source||AC Adaptor||EADP-38EB A or UIB345-1530 (Included)|
|Battery||AA alkaline batteries (approx. 6 hours) or Nickel-hydride batteries (approx. 7 hours) * Depending upon usage and conditions|
|Accessories||AC Adapter, USB Cable, Stereo Mini Cable, Owner’s Manual, Cubase AI Download Information Sheet|