ZEPPELIN DESIGN LABS CORTADO MKIII
Credit offered by . Get pre-approved at the checkout!
The Cortado MkIII is a robust and versatile contact microphone that reveals the hidden sounds in the solid world around you. The Cortado’s active circuitry delivers a balanced signal with wide bandwidth and flat frequency response which can be driven over very long cable runs with no signal degradation. Popular in professional and home recording studios, field recording, sound design, and in a variety of live sound reinforcement arenas.
- All-new sensor design is nearly indestructible
- Phantom-powered onboard preamp circuit is housed in rugged steel chassis
- 6′ (1.8m) shielded cable from sensor to chassis
- 50 Hz – 17 kHz bandwidth
- Switchable onboard high pass filter (called “Bass Boost”)
- -10 dB pad for recording extra-loud sources
- Requires 24-48 VDC phantom power from a standard XLR mic cable
- Optional rubber feet for the chassis included
- Mounting putty included
|Vendor Item Number||CORTARDO MKIII|
|Stock Status||In Stock|