ARTURIA KEYSTEP BLACK
Crédit offert par . Obtenez une préapprobation lors du paiement!
The industry standard mini-key sequencer is now available in a limited edition black finish. Play polyphonic arpeggios, sync with any source, and control your hardware synths in style.
The Arturia KeyStep is a dream come true for musicians looking to unite their hardware and software.
Small enough to fit into everyone’s set-up, but powerful enough to revolutionize your workflow, KeyStep is ideal for performance as well as studio experimentation. Connect to practically any hardware or software thanks to its great MIDI, CV/Gate, and sync connectivity. KeyStep lets you create polyphonic sequences on a virtual instrument in your DAW, sync with a modular drum machine using its CV connectivity, and play a melody at the same time with through an outboard analog synth.
Available for a limited time in a striking black finish, it’s time for you to see another side to this versatile controller.
Master The Dark Side
The time has come for you to take full control of your studio. Whether vintage analog synths or tomorrow’s virtual instruments, KeyStep Black Edition has the power to tame the beast.
Packed with features to inspire your creativity, KeyStep lets you create polyphonic, evolving sequences up to 8 notes deep and 64 steps long. Combined with its ability to connect to practically any electronic instrument, you’ll be able to do things you never thought possible. Create thick, lush arpeggios, record a sequence in real-time, rewrite it, edit the swing, gate length, and play a melody simultaneously on its high quality 32-note keyboard.
Not just a controller, and not just a sequencer, KeyStep Black Edition is an intuitive hybrid which can bring all of your electronic instruments together to create something new and exciting.
- Arturia’s own Slimkey keybed with velocity and aftertouch
- Arpeggiator mode:
- Up, down, inclusive, exclusive, random, note order, double up, double down modes
- Sequencer mode:
- 8 polyphonic step-sequences with Rest, Tie, and Legato note entry
- Rate control and tap tempo:
- REC, PLAY, and STOP buttons for performance control over the sequencer and arpeggiator
- Sustain HOLD button
- Sustain pedal jack
- Chord play mode
- SHIFT button selection:
- MIDI channel selection, GATE time, SWING values
- DC jack for standalone operation
- USB MIDI connects to computers and our MCC editor
- MIDI in/out ports
- Sync i/o ports:
- Supports 1 pulse per step, 2 PPQ (Korg Volca), 24 PPQ DIN sync, 48 PPQ DIN sync
- Sync select switches:
- Internal, USB, MIDI, Clock
- CV/GATE outputs:
- CV supports 1Volt per octave, Volt>Hz modes, Gate output 5V or 12V for modern or vintage gear support
- CV Velo/Aftertouch/Modwheel output
- Capacitive-touch pitch bend and mod wheels
- Each sequence can have 64 steps, each step can have up to 8 notes
- Low power; can be powered by Apple iPad® (camera connection kit required)
Size & weight
- Instrument size : 19 x 5.7 x 1.4 inches (485 x 145 x 36mm)
- Instrument weight : 3 lbs. (1.375 Kg)
|Stock Status||In Stock|