An entire, small synthesizer system consisting of the awesome Birdkids modules, together representing a combination that makes sense. It is housed in a Frap Puls enclosure with power supply.
There's no way to get hold of Birdkids products for a lower price then whith the Bateleur bundle being significantly cheaper than the individual modules.
The Bateleur complete system in 42 HP consists of following parts:
- Power supply via USB which simultaneously acts as a USB-MIDI to CV/gate/Clock interface with 16Bit resolution.
- a digital A(H)DSR envelope generator with looping function and retrigger
- Bateleur VCO, a discrete analog high-end oscillaotr with integrated 4-pole filter
- VCO expander, adding resonance control, FM and a VCA
- Four-channel mixer with integrated nosie generator
- Frap Tools Plus - a rugged enclosure in 42HP width, with nice wooden cheeks
MIDI/power: USB input
Outputs: pitch Cv, modwheel CV, velocity CV, gate, clock
Envelope: gate input, output
inputs: 1V/oct, PWM CV, FM
outputs: sine, triangle, sawtooth, pulse, sub-oscillator
VCF: input, output, cutoff CV input
filter: CV inputs for resonance and cutoff
VCO: FM input
VCA: input, output, CV input
Mixer: four inputs, noise output, mix output
enclosure 240 x 130 x 50 mm (B x T x H)
internal width: 42 HP