With the newly revamped MixWizard4 16:2, Allen & Heath continue to set the bar for affordable, professional grade, all-purpose analog mixers. You can breathe easy knowing that they've kept all the must-have features of previous MixWizard generations. Some of these features include their acclaimed 4-band EQ, six auxiliary sends, 12 segment bargraph metering, and QCC connector system. New to the MixWizard4 16:2 are two digital FX engines and EQ in/out switching. Push some faders and get hooked on the Allen & Heath MixWizard4 16:2.
High performance preamp
Developed by Mike Griffin, a leading designer in analog technology, the MixWizard4 16:2 features a quality preamp guaranteed to please even the most hardcore analog buffs. Low noise, smooth gain, and ample headroom are just some of the benefits that this high performance preamp affords you.
6 Aux sends
Talk about routing generosity. The MixWizard4 16:2 features six Aux sends, each with their own master level rotary control and TRS output. The onboard monitoring system allows you to listen to Aux outputs in mono or in stereo pairs. There are many different pre and post fader auxiliary options and just to make your life easier, they can be set to your own preference via internal jumpers.
Dual FX engines
This mixer is supercharged with two newly designed stereo FX engines. To get you in the mix right away, the MixWizard4 16:2 comes with 20 studio quality FX presets and an upgraded FX interface with seven segment LED display, tap tempo, and an encoder to adjust FX parameters.
QCC connector system
The MixWizard4 16:2's unique Quick Change Connectors system allows you to quickly change the position of the connector panel. That means that this mixer can be ready for desktop, rack, or flightcase mounting in a few swift moves.
USB multitrack recording capabilities
Finally, the MixWizard4 16:2 has the capacity for USB multitrack recording. Using an optional USB card (sold separately), you can send 16 channels to a computer for recording or processing. Additionally, a stereo channel is returned to the mixer for monitoring or as a FX return.
- 19" Rackmountable mixer with 16 XLR/TRS mic/line inputs
- 100mm faders
- 2 Dual Stereo inputs with separate gain and 'On' switches
- 4-band EQ with 2 sweepable mids
- 6 reconfigurable Aux sends - 2 x pre fade, 2 x switched, 2 x post fade
- 2 stereo returns
- Dedicated mono output fader
- Independent A/B output
- Twin FX engines
- Lamp socket
- USB multitrack recording option (USB card sold separately)
- Footswitch connector for muting/unmuting the ST1 FX return
- Computer Connectivity:Optional USB expansion card
- Faders:18 x 100mm
- Inputs - Mic Preamps:16 x XLR
- Phantom Power:16
- Inputs - Line:16 x TRS
- Outputs - Main:2 x XLR (Main), 1 x XLR (Main Mono)
- Outputs - Direct:16 x TRS
- Outputs - Other:2 x TRS (A, B Out)
- Headphones:1 x 1/4"
- Aux Sends:2 x Pre, 2 x Switched, 2 x Post
- Send/Return I/O:6 x TRS (Aux Out), 2 x Stereo
- Channel Inserts:Yes
- EQ Bands:4-band, 2 x Sweepable Mids
- Weight:35 lbs.