Combining smartphone-like portability with audiophile-level sound, the M6 Portable High-Resolution Lossless Wireless Music Player from FiiO is designed to fully embrace hi-end wireless audio reproduction. The M6 utilizes dual-mode Bluetooth 4.2 and supports a wide array of high-res formats, such as 24-bit aptX HD, LDAC, and HWA hi-res Bluetooth audio. As convenient as wireless is, you can still hook up the M6 to your computer and use it as an asynchronous USB DAC for 192 kHz/24-bit audio decoding.
Powering all of this audio power is the Samsung Exynos 7270 processor and ESS SABRE 9018Q2C, which is a combo DAC and amp in a single chip. As with the variety of playback options, you have a variety of control options with the M6. Use FiiO Link to control the M6 from your Bluetooth-compatible smartphone, or directly operate the M6 through its 3.2" 2.5D curved glass touchscreen. However you use it, the M6 is engineered to give you all-day entertainment with a 1200mAh LiPo battery that gives you over 13 hours of playback.
- Add Hi-Fi Sound to iOS
- The M6 allows iOS devices to connect to it via AirPlay and stream their audio through the M6, giving you a convenient method to improve the audio quality from your iPhone or iPad.
- Built-In Wi-Fi & 3rd Party Apps
- The M6 features built-in Wi-Fi technology for streaming music, DLNA-compatible home entertainment devices, and downloading OTA firmware updates. With internet access, the M6 can also utilize its customized Android OS to run pre-installed third-party apps, or download and install additional whitelisted apps. The M6 comes with NetEase Cloud Music, MOOV, Tidal, and KKBOX, and can download Spotify, Deezer, Bandcamp, and more.
- FiiO Link
- FiiO Link lets you pair the M6 with your smartphone, allowing your smartphone to remotely control the M6 and monitor playback status. When hooked up, you can play and pause music, adjust the volume, display lyrics files, and more. It's a handy solution to gain the audio quality of the M6, while only having to handle one device.
- USB DAC
- Connect the M6 to your computer and you can use it as both a USB DAC and a Bluetooth transmitter. As a DAC, it can provide up to 192 kHz/24-bit audio decoding, and as a transmitter, it supports multiple formats, including hi-end audio via LDAC, aptX, or aptX HD.
- Sleek and Durable Construction
- The compact M6 sports a sturdy anodized, CNC aluminum alloy frame with 2.5D curved glass, giving you a sleek bezel-less design that houses a 3.2" IPS HD touchscreen, USB Type-C data/power connection, and mechanical side buttons.
- Additional Features
- 2GB of built-in storage
Supports (optional) microSD cards up to 2TB in size
≥118 dB signal-to-noise ratio and < 3uV noise floor to help eliminate noise
Hi-Res Audio certified
USB digital output with support for DSD64/128, ISO, DFF, and DSF formats
Supports decoding of APE, WAV, FLAC, AIF, AIFF, M4A, WMA, OGG, AAC, ALAC, and MP3 audio formats
Compatible with CUE and M3U/M3U8 playlists
Up to 26 days of battery life in standby mode
|Bluetooth Codecs||aptX, aptX HD, LDAC, LDHC|
|Connections||1 x 1/8" (3.5 mm) Stereo Headphone, 1/8" (3.5 mm) Stereo Line-out
1 x USB Type-C
|Battery||1x Built-In Rechargeable Lithium-Polymer Battery 1600 mAh
Providing up to 13 Hours per Charge for Audio Playback
|Charging Time||Full Charge: 2.5 Hours|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||2.1 x 3.6 x 0.5" / 53.3 x 92.5 x 11.5 mm|
|Weight||2.93 oz / 83 g|
|Package Weight||0.495 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||7.55 x 3.9 x 1.7"|