The PG58 dynamic mics have a simple, rugged construction and can handle very high sound pressure levels. Go to the glossary vocal microphone is a professional quality microphone designed with rugged durability and excellent sound for use in lead and backup vocal performance applications.
The PG58 has been tuned specifically for vocal applications and is mainly used by amateur/semi-pro lead and backup vocal artists with some experience in live performance.
The PG58 is the entry version of the SM58 and can be used in the same type of live applications. It uses a dynamicDynamic mics have a simple, rugged construction and can handle very high sound pressure levels.Read moreGo to the glossary cartridge and has a cardioidPicks up most sound in front of the microphone and some from the sides. It is less susceptible to feedback in high volume environments.Read moreGo to the glossary pickup pattern. It also includes an internal shock mount for reduced handling noise, an on/off switch for onstage control and comes with a 15ft (4.57m) cable.
- Cartridge includes a neodymium magnet for high output level
- Internal shock mount for reduced handling noise
- On/off switch for onstage control
- Hardened steel mesh ball grille that resists wear and abuse
- Integral pop filter reduces explosive breath sounds and wind noise
- Includes break-resistant mic clip and storage bag
- Tuned to accentuate the clarity of lead and back-up vocals
- Durable metal construction
|Sensitivity (at 1,000 Hz)||-53 dBV/Pa / 2,2 mV/Pa|